Thursday, August 27, 2009

Frosting and Heat!


You would think after many years of baking, one would know that frosting will melt if it's too warm. We'll I guess I didn't think it was too warm in the house, because I made 50 cupcakes for Pack Meeting tonight and frosted them and put little sprinkles on them, and they looked so yummy. Well............I came back into the kitchen later in the day and found these. Pretty sad looking, huh. Well after much debate, I took the ones that looked half way edible and placed them in the frig. Hopefully I have enough!? I think I'll tell my family to take last, they can have the ones at home. :)

6 comments:

Liz :) said...

Still super yummy! Thanks for the extras. =)

JTCheneyClan said...

VERY Funny.....

Annette said...

It's a heatwave for sure!

Duke~N~Morghan said...

Wow, it must have been very hot! I'm so sorry :) I'm sure they were still good!

Annette said...

Hi Kadie! Thanks for your help with getting some youth's pictures today. So, do you happen to have any of Kayley or Kendra, or Brianna?

My email is lorendickson@charter.net

Annette said...

Nevermind... I just received an email from Pam with a bunch of pictures attached. =]