Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back to School for 2-1st Day for 1!

I bet all you wish your kids were this happy the 1st day back to school! I can't believe our summer has gone by so fast. I don't think any of us are really ready for school to be back in session, but they seemed pretty happy and ready to go this morning...we'll see how long this lasts.Check Spelling :)Brevin is a big 6th grader in middle school, JT is 2nd grade, and Zack is a Kinder!
I want you to notice how big Zack's backpack is, he should not be going to school....this is crazy!

Zack was so happy to have is bestest buddy in his class this year, LUKE!!!! I think having Luke in his class is the only thing he's been excited about(except maybe the cool spiderman lunchbox he picked out). I'm not sure that Zack and I are ready to be parted, good thing it's only 1/2 day kinder. I love that they both have their super hero t-shirts on!!!



So this is Zack in his new classroom. I'm not sure who was more dazed, mom or Zack!?! :)



4 comments:

Annette said...

My kids were happy to go back this year too. While I feel like were were jipped, like summer came and went before my eyes, they haven't complained once about it, the social little things. Looks like you had a fun, amazing summer. I watched the huge waves video, but the ice blocking didn't allow me to yet. I've never done that either. Hopefully, I will get it to work. Awesome waves though. Will I see you Saturday at the Stake Beach trip???

Kadie said...

Hi Annette, unfortunately it is one of those Saturdays that Clint has to work at the hospital so I'll be home with kids running around to baseball practices and flag football practices. :)

Annette said...

Oh, bummer for me. But have a great day with your boys!

JTCheneyClan said...

Man....they all go to school. What WILL you do with all that extra free time. hahahahaha