Sunday, May 1, 2011

Birthday Boyz



Happy Birthday Zack! He just turned 7, crazy to think that he'll be getting baptized next year. He had two of his buddies over for a small party. They enjoyed a Happy Meal, cake, and ice cream. The cake was to represent Pablo Sandavol, but ended up looking a little young for my Zack. But he seemed happy and that's all that matters. I was just glad it was still standing by the time we served it!!!






My sweet husband turned 38 this last week. We actually celebrated Zack's birthday on Clint's birthday(sorry honey), but it was the only day we didn't have baseball this week. So today I made a Birthday dinner for him and had ollaliberry pie for dessert. YUMMY! Still have some left and you want to come over :)

I just love these two boyz. Zack is my snuggler and always makes me feel like I'm the best mom ever! I can't say it all when it comes to Clint....thank you for always loving me and making me feel like I'm the most important thing in your crazy busy life!

1 comment:

Annette said...

You guys are the cutest. And I can always tell your sweet husband adores you. Who wouldn't. You're such an amazing lady! Happy Birthday to your boys :)