Sunday, March 20, 2011

So so Cute



We're so thankful for the rain this weekend...it allowed us the time to go see my brother's twin girls in Visalia. So So Cute! Zack is holding Poppy...he was so funny. I think he was a little nervous because he got all giggly when I asked him if he wanted to hold her. Eventually he decided he was ready. Above is a picture of his first time. Later in the day he wanted to hold Zoie. He really seemed to enjoy it and loved how tiny they are.



Jeret really wasn't interested at all. This was the one and only time he held either of them...LOL...he has better things to do than get all goo goo over a baby.



Brevin was lucky enough to hold both Poppy and Zoie at the same time! He was actually very good with them and let Poppy sleep on his lap for quit awhile.

It was so fun to finally get to see our twin nieces. Even though we were there for only a day, I was feeling for exhausted for my sweet sister-in-law. It's quit the routine to get those babies fed and they're so tiny they have to be fed often(orders from the Doc. They came quit early and were less than 4lbs when they left the hospital). Thank goodness for the 2 helpers they have in the house(Morghan's sister and my mom).

I can't wait for our next visit!

1 comment:

Annette said...

Oh my goodness, they are adorable!!! The twin girls and your boys. I love it! So fun to see ya from across the room today.