Sunday, August 15, 2010

Things I'll Miss

I'm not looking forward to starting school this Weds. Summer has absolutely flown by. I remember making a list of all the things that I was going to accomplish. Well to say the least, I didn't get very far on the list, we were having way too much fun. Here's a few highlights of all the things I'm going to miss because school is back in session......


Going on trips with friends......



playing with cousins at Bear Lake.....






having our cousin's visit us on California...



having awesome uncles who will bury you in the sand....




and of course, being able to sleep in. :)
Hope all of you had a great summer.....we loved having everyone come visit, we loved traveling to come visit some of you. Thanks everyone for making this a summer full of things to remember!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

i know how you feel. this was the first summer i wasn't ready. guess we had too much fun.