Friday, November 20, 2009

What's going on?

I haven't made the time to update our blog lately. So here's a little info for you all. We have sold our home, which means that we are packing like crazy. All the paper work should be completed this coming Monday. We have to be out by Dec 4th which is the week after Thanksgiving. We will be moving into a 3 bedroom apartment while looking for a new home. We were hoping to have something already but we haven't found "Our" home yet. The boys are not looking forward to the change and to be quit honest I'm feeling a little sad leaving our home. This was our first home and have lived in it for almost 8 yrs now. I will miss the raspberries and grapes that Grandpa Minick planted for me. I will miss all the other things that we have done to make it our home. We know there is a bigger home out there so we look forward to when we find it.
We love you all and hope everyone has a safe, fun, joyful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Annette said...

Wow! That's exciting. I will start looking in my town right now! ;)