Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Day

We were lucky enough to go to the Giants/Braves game on Memorial Day. Here's the boys during batting practice trying their hardest to get a ball. We didn't have any luck this game but the boys have quit a collections going. After no luck during batting practice, Brevin and I ran over to the Braves dugout and hunted for autographs. Brevin added one from the Braves new pictcher. I can't remember his name. He has about 5 different autographs on one ball now from the Braves.
I went to take the boys to hit balls, it was really sad when they turned them away because their too tall. We knew JT was but Zack wasn't last year. I think my baby is growing up way too fast. As you can see all my boys are dressed in Braves attire. This is the only time that Clint helps the boys get dressed and ready. He has to get them all decked out before I get to them with their Giants attire. I even offered to buy JT a new hat at the ball park if he would wear it, but I couldn't talk him into it:( Zack was they only one to give in to the Giants, it was easy for him to change sides when the Giants starting winning:)

I thought this was so cute of Clint and Zack watching for balls!


After the ball game we stopped to see Grandma Minick. We drove her over to pay respect to Grandpa and put some flowers on his grave. It was a great way to end out Memorial Day outing.



1 comment:

Annette said...

Such. Cute. Boys. Sounded like a perfect memorial day.